Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

31. Re: GameSpy Sale Ends Sniper Elite Multiplayer Dec 9, 2012, 00:32 netnerd85

Cutter wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 17:05:
netnerd85 wrote on Dec 8, 2012, 15:05:
Opinion? No, you are just being rude. You have NO idea what you are talking about. Try it. Then, maybe if you don't like it then hey, say "I don't like it, not for me". No need to be a complete cock is there? No. There is not.

Ahh, delicious irony. Nothing like someone being a cock about someone else being a cock. Rather than kick a man for not bowing low enough you need to first learn to bow yourself. Your indignation and self-righteousness is way out of line. And for the record, most people find campfests to be boring.
Cock on the mind?

My horse may have been high and standing on the shoulders of another horse, but it's not very nice to point and laugh when someone falls - is it not?

There are a lot of people that like Sniping games and the whole point of Sniping games is to sit and wait. There is a lot of fun in it. When I first bought SNiper Ghost Warrior I had no intention of playing the MP and it took months before one day for some reason I did. It was amazing fun and the people are friendly.

My other crazy comment was in reference to a fact we all forget about that not every gamer is young or has full use of their limbs. A slow paced game like a sniping game is one way for these people to still enjoy the fun of online gaming with others.

I've heard some touching stories recently that has made me think very differently about how powerful online communities are. And how important they are to some isolated people. To have that suddenly taken away for some people is upsetting.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo