Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

13. Re: etc. Dec 7, 2012, 19:21 MisterBenn

Can't really comment on the quality of Guild Wars 2 since I am not really an MMO player. It's Torchlight 2 for me by quite a long way. It exceeded my expectations by a long way, they really nailed the action and made the grinding, builds, loot grabbing all fantastic fun to do. They were also really sensible with their design decisions, adding flexibility and convenience without fucking up the overall experience. It was exactly what I wanted, the Diablo 2 feel with updated aesthetics and modernised design without any "twists" to screw it up.

XCom is on my list to pick up but I haven't yet so I can't comment there. Terror from the Deep was the one I played the most in the past and that was great so I might end up loving it. The streamlining of equipment is offputting but there's no denying that the YouTube videos of missions and multiplayer make the combat look like a whole load of fun.

Playing: Path of Exile, Pandora: First Contact

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo