Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Dishonored DLC Trailer Dec 6, 2012, 11:58 SpectralMeat

The Half Elf wrote on Dec 6, 2012, 11:50:
*MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS AND I AIN'T USING TAGS*

Ok I have a major beef with Dishonored. First example was going after the first guy. You could poison him (which i thought was the only outcome), but I was trying to figure out a way to save the girl's uncle. So after some googling I find out there is a really AWESOME way to 'stick it' to the guy, that I had NO CLUE about and only stumbled across while googling.
Next up is the twins at the Golden Cat. I ran it 'my way' and stumbled across the girl by accident, and decided to go the non-lethal route and let the gangster deal with them. Did the mission, went back to him and turned in the mission, he suddenly attacks me and I fail the mission?!?

Also I HATE backtracking in games, with a passion. Not to mention when trying to get into the Golden Cat there are TONS of invisible walls, as I should have easily been able to blink into the place from the water and ledges.

Story is great so far, voice acting is spot on (especially Granny), visuals are great, but would have expected a little more objective based info. I guess I'm more use to to all objectives being on 1 map instead of several, because I didn't know I could go through the dog pens during the first mission to gain access.

I've had no problem with either one of those missions you've described, and I did not google anything about this game yet. Maybe I was just lucky and stumbled upon the right way to complete those missions not sure.
I am really liking the game so far.
Not sure about this DLC though, maybe I'll get it on sale or something. Ones I finished the main game I want to play something else for a little, so many awesome games available so little time.

Steam: SpectralMeat

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo