Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 6, 2012, 11:21 Jivaro

Denver, St. Louis, Atlanta, Dallas, Cleveland, Indy, NY Jets, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Tampa Bay, Washington, San Fran, NY Giants, Seattle, Green Bay, New England

My upset pick of the week is the Skins. I have been reluctant to jump on the RG3 train, and I still don't think they catch the Giants for the division title, but I think Baltimore's defense has huge holes in the middle of the field (mainly because of injuries) and that is where the Redskins like to play ball. They run between the tackles with Morris and they love crossing routes with Garcon. The threat of the option play to the outside or Santana Moss going down the sidelines will force the Ravens (re: Reed) to stay honest. If Harbaugh rides Rice instead of Flacco, the Ravens win...but going by what their gameplans have been so far this year I would not count on that. With that O-Line and his skills, Rice should be in the top 5 in the league for yards and attempts every year. He is 13th and 12th for the season so far. When your defense is banged up, you have to ride the running game and keep your time of possession up. Baltimore is 31st in the league in that category. If the QB of the Ravens had the last name Brady, Manning, or Rodgers..perhaps they get away with it...but Flacco is a game manager not a playmaker.

edit: If it makes you feel any better Creston I have lost 4 straight with my fantasy team and despite having the most total fantasy points in my league (by over 100 points), I am now only 7th in the league in wins and losses. I would need to win every game for the rest of the season to have a chance. :/ Very frustrating. It is like everybody has their best fantasy score of the year on the weekend they are matched up against me.

This comment was edited on Dec 6, 2012, 11:27.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo