Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

5. Re: Evening Safety Dance Dec 6, 2012, 07:11 InBlack

Cutter wrote on Dec 5, 2012, 21:04:
Wow, scary article on the NSA - as well as several other articles on that site.

Yeah fucking hell, Im guessing they are also collecting mails & internet activities all over the globe. If you have a gmail account you are in their database.

Scary shit, your constitution is being trampled in the interest of "National Security". Whatever that fucking means.

George Orwell predicted this shit but he got it wrong. He believed that a communist totalitarian state would implement it, and here we are. The most democratic state in the world is doing it and NO ONE gives two shits. George W. Bush started it, Obama built upon it and down the spiral it goes. Its only a matter of time before the system becomes so well organized and powerful that they come looking for all who dont conform.

Why the american public isnt burning cars and rioting in the streets is what is scairest of all. Im afraid for the future of my unborn children.

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo