Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Evening Tech Bits Dec 6, 2012, 05:04 Fibrocyte

Stolk wrote on Dec 6, 2012, 00:09:
Dades wrote on Dec 5, 2012, 22:12:
Stolk wrote on Dec 5, 2012, 21:43:
A lot of people like it, including me. I usually leave it on the desktop and rarely see the new Windows 8 interface, but it is indeed a fast and surprisingly problem free OS, for me. This is just elitist tech geeks trying their best to give it a bad name.

You're using Windows 7 with an annoying tablet interface bolted onto it that you manage to ignore and very minor under the hood changes. Stop trying to deceive yourself that you're somehow blazing a new path that "tech elitist geeks" somehow don't understand. Of course it's problem free, its based almost entirely on Windows 7 which has years of stability testing. This is not an accomplishment! It has nothing to do with "hating", it's an operating system, not a band. Instead of people being elitist tech geeks maybe others just have really low standards.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

If I didn't know better I'd think you knew what you're talking about!

Thank god that you know better.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo