Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

18. Re: PlanetSide 2 Calls Out & Bans Dec 5, 2012, 13:46 Trevellian

Fion wrote on Dec 5, 2012, 13:28:
That is one out of potentially thousands. I run into people using speed hacks or auto-hit hacks almost every day. Combined with the 'huge' problem of each continent being controlled by one faction with 10% pop from others, I've basically stopped playing until they both fix the hacking problems and find a solution to the population issues.

Oh and lgFreiss, that is one of the more common 'hacks'. Combined with a speed hack it makes killing those people impossible. I used to only see them once in a while, now if I spend an hour online I'll encounter half a dozen.

What server are you playing on? On Waterson we have constant even 3 way battles on every continent most nights. There is no problem with Population, most nights the larger Outfits on a faction decide they're going to go for a specific continent Benefit and they push it hard till the other factions abandon the continent due to sheer numbers or better tactics, but you'll find even battles on the other 2 continents almost all the time.

And I've said this in another thread and I'll say it again, since release I play at average probably 4-5 hours on days when I work, and probably upwards of 10 hours on my day off, and have still not encountered 1 person I could clearly accuse of hacking.

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo