Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: NCsoft Seattle Dec 5, 2012, 09:13 wtf_man

I still play GW2, but very casually. Just started a second character, and I still have the world map to complete on the first (almost there).

The big downfall will be if they don't fix the culling issue in WvW soon. People are getting pissed and leaving. I won't even get into WvW until it's fixed. They also need to put more things in the shop... there's nothing in the shop that I really want, and I'm guessing that is the same for the majority of people. I'm not talking pay2win items... but they need way more variety of armor and weapon skins, etc. for me to be interested.

For PvE I still think it is one of the best MMOs made in years. The coop design without forcing to group just makes the game shine, for the most part. There are some frustrating sections like there are in any MMO, but on the whole it is very well done, IMO. If they go radically changing the gameplay... they'll probably end up losing more than gaining, like SOE did with Star Wars Galaxy NGE.

With the ADHD entitlement generation... I'm really not to surprised that there is a more rapid and larger decline in server populations with newer MMO's than oldschool MMO's like EQ, when the genre was fairly fresh.

/shrug

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo