Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Far Cry 3 Released; Patched Dec 4, 2012, 23:07 SlimRam

I was a fan of FC1 and I believe I was one of the 12 people that actually liked FC2 so to get FC3 was a no-brainer. I've got atleast 6 hours in the game and haven't played but probably 2 main missions and am having a BLAST! I have a poo-poo system and it still seems quite lovely. A nice example is this short retard adventure by yours truly:

I'm driving flat out in a local beater, coming around a corner and there is a fellow 'brother warrior' standing on a bridge... I hit the handbrake to try to miss him but CLEANLY wipe him off the bridge with the back of the car...also as I fly through the wood railing of the bridge and fall into a gulley...upside down. I get out and look at my upside down car as I hear growling behind me....it's a VERY unhappy pack of rabid dogs...Yep they attack, we fight, I kill, VICTORY! Then I realize you can push your car over; do so and jump back in. I gun it up the side of the gully, becoming slightly airbourne as I hear the thunk of something hitting my car....I nailed a pig making my gully exit. I hear the whine of the pig as it lands on the hood of my car and glitches there for a few seconds as I continue down the road. I would like to imagine the local people calling me an "asshole" in they're native tongue as they watch the spectacle from the side of the road... As the pig flies off the hood I look over at the little hula bobble on the dash bouncing around and smile to myself....THIS is MY kind of GAMING!

I'm bringing Sexy Back

Luckily, I kept the receipt

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo