Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: NCsoft Seattle Dec 4, 2012, 22:03 Narf2029

From what I heard (which I heard during the final hours of City of Heroes, so take it with a grain of salt), GW2 is declining already. I also heard many people are quitting or being told to stay away because the devs are planning to make radical changes to gameplay already. Is either thing true? I have no idea, but enough people are saying it that maybe it's hurting NCSoft's bottom line whether it's true or not. I personally won't be getting GW2 unless it finds its way into my hands for free. I won't lie - I'm pretty pissed that City of Heroes was terminated and the last thing I'll do is give NCSoft any of my money again. GW2 was the only other game NCSoft has that I had any interest in, so now there is nothing. But, maybe that's for the best - they can keep their Asian-styled grindfests (since that seems to be all they are interested in making), and if that means they can't stay operational in North America, good riddance.  
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo