Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Far Cry 3 Released; Patched Dec 4, 2012, 21:08 Fion

I'm enjoying it. The gun play is rather lose and the vehicles drive even worse than FC2. But I'm having fun with some of the upgraded weapons, hunting and sniping enemies with a bow.

I posted my 'first hour' review in a previous comment section and it wasn't quite so favorable, but the more I play the more it's growing on me heh.

And yea, the side missions are largely crap. Sucks the story is short, especially considering how long FC2 was. I hope there's enough extra content just to do. Explore the world, hunt, etc. But then again in most open world games like this I barely touch the main story. I have 287 hours in Skyrim on Steam, and I haven't even done the 'infiltrate the embasy' mission on my main character, or done the Horn of the Windcaller mission on my vamp alt.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo