Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

48. Re: Crysis 3 Specs Dec 3, 2012, 20:56 4D-Boxing

theyarecomingforyou I cant contest your claims since I do not have Far Cry 3.

I wonder if its a case of everything looks better up close meaning that the draw distance is heavily reduced? Not that they used a console FOV but a similar impact visually? The Closest thing up to now was BF3 that being said, Metro looks better in some aspects but everything seemed to be up close no large vistas (at least from the benchmarks and the first little part of the game when you head into that refuge) . That's the type of scenario I'm referring to.

To be 100% honest your screen shots do not convince me either. Could just be the resolution since I run 2560x1600 or just the pic format.
The way technology evolves, its very possible that what you say is true.

Rant: I want a game that has Deathmatch...old school free for all. I cant believe I have to play COD4 Broadcast map to get a real DM game ( the map that the last 2 good servers I frequent runs). Oh and one has turbo mode that increases the speed and that's just bliss, no one spawning and laying down lol just pure carnage and one man army skills. yes I'm old but my twitch skills are still better than teenagers 25 years younger than me. If Chris Roberts can stir up interest in space sims, why cant someone do the same with old school DM?!?!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo