Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

15. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition & Free DLC Dec 3, 2012, 20:21 Silicon Avatar

I almost bought this but noticed that it didn't have the kind of ship customization you get in GalCiv 2 (where you can customize ships out of parts for a new look). Then I saw it didn't have random galaxies either. That combined with all the hating fanboys in every post I read on the Steam forums sort of put a bad taste in my mouth. I'm still kind of interested though and twenty bucks isn't bad. Can't decide.

I did run across one called Stardrive that has almost everything I want, but it doesn't appear to be out yet. I might check that later.

I'm sort of interested in Distant Worlds too, but the price they charge for that game (when you add up all the addons) tied to the dated appearance isn't entirely enticing.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo