Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 3, 2012, 13:58 Eldaron Imotholin

I do not get the Dishonored love either. It got me thinking about the statistics that were released a few years back. They said something about this tengible difference of opinion between European gamers and American gamers. I should look it up again. Those results were very telling.

I'm shocked to see FC3 at 9th place. I hope it will rise closer to the 1st. I am enjoying that game a lot. The game crashes my display driver occasionally though. I'm not sure if it is my gtx680 overheating or something else. It does "feel" hardware related: The game freezes, screen turns black (and I see this HDMI 1 signal blinking on my screen while, I think, my GPU resets itself) and I pop back to windows and I have to manually end FC3's process. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Playing: Skyrim, World of Warcraft.
Future: Dead Space 3.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo