Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

49. Re: SMITE Adding New Mode Dec 3, 2012, 01:17 Overon

Trevellian wrote on Dec 2, 2012, 18:57:
Nate wrote on Dec 2, 2012, 15:08:
Richie wrote on Dec 2, 2012, 14:00:
Mark my words. This games servers will be dead empty in a couple months.

Its F2P, therefore it can't die. They might not make any money on it and decide to pull the plug. That could happen.

Someone mentioned cheat hacks becoming an issue. This could drive people away to some extent but it'd have to become a very large problem.

I played the beta and had some fun. Then I stopped playing. The endless base capture merry-go-round lost its appeal.

I play hours upon hours per day. Am usually a top 200 Points per Day player. I have not seen 1 hacker. Whoever said there were "Tons of hackers killing the game" is entirely full of shit.

This isn't to say there aren't trolls who like to be douches in the warpgate with Galaxy's and try to flip other people over. But that happens in any F2P game, trolls are just a given.
That's why anecdotal evidence is unreliable, both yours and his.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo