Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

38. Re: SOE on PlanetSide 2 in 2025 Dec 2, 2012, 11:31 Gib007

They can do whatever they like. I'm not supporting PlanetSide 2 financially despite playing it loads. Why not? SOE's fault because of their payment system's $0 authentication, stopping me from using any credit or debit card or even PayPal. If I even try to use a credit or debit card for a payment, my bank automatically flags the payment as fraudulent (due to $0 authentications being common for fraud), blocks the payment and locks all my bank accounts for "my protection". SOE refuse to change this so they get screwed out of my money (and anyone else's who's in the same situation as me)!
I asked to be moved to ProSiebenSat1 so I can keep my current stuff and character statistics and perhaps be able to make payments there, but they also said they couldn't do that. So yeah, middle finger is the only response!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo