Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

This comment has already been reported.

70. Re: Far Cry 3 Uplay Workaround Dec 1, 2012, 16:38 Slick

very amazed how many people posting on here openly admit to, and infact even encourage piracy.

those sound designers, texture artists, level designers, concept artists, mo-cap actors, directors, writers, model designers who make these amazingly high quality AAA titles that we all love and have enhanced our lives throughout the years... yeah, you're kinda pissing on them when you say shit like: "well i wanted to get this game, it looks good, but a proprietary DRM is too much for me to handle my delicate sensibilities, i'll just pirate it."

some gamers are so small that they think shitting on the creative people who bring them what they love is somehow cool and accepted. fuck ubisoft! fuck those artists! they deserve nothing!

you know you need to pay for xbox live to play MP online right? that's a monthly paid DRM "service", isn't that a tad bit more offensive? say that to 70 million xbox users... good thing they still pay money for games, if the world was just left with PC gamers then there would be call of duty 12 and the sims 8 and that would be about it.

and people act suprized when devs only want to support console titles... cause of most of the PC gamers are selfish assholes. If you can't handle a little DRM then go play board games. These titles are some of the most complicated multi-million dollar pieces of living code on the planet, culminations of years of work by hundreds of creative, artistic, awsome people. if you don't wanna partake, that's your choice, but to advocate people "just pirate it" makes you out to be a douche of celestial proportions.

Return to Topic

footer

Blue's News logo