Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

4. Re: More Big Picture Details Dec 1, 2012, 16:32 Hump

LgFriess wrote on Dec 1, 2012, 15:54:
I'm enjoying it... a lot. And it totally surprises me. I'm not much of a twitch, multi player gamer nowadays, but the game really has been great for me so far. Tough getting started, and I die waaayyy too much but I'm learning.

Just sitting on top of a mountain looking down on a raging battle is quite a sight. Knowing all of those tanks, aircraft, machine gun blasts going off are other players going at it is impressive.

My one concern is lasting appeal. You win hard fought battles, take territory, take over huge parts of the map, and within an hour it can all be gone. So it leaves me a little empty in that respect. So then the long term appeal comes back to you fine tuning your character and finding a great group to play with. So we'll see how it all turns out.

Give it a shot! Even if you're an old, slow, feeble gamer like I am, there's fun to be had.

the single most important thing you need to remember in PS2 is that it is a TEAM oriented game. join a squad the second you log in. Make sure the the leader is setting waypoints and giving orders so that you can focus on objectives. in most MMO's I much prefer soloing over guilds etc but in PS2, it (grouping) adds to the fun immeasurably. Plus your XP goes up much faster

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Both the “left” and the “right” pretend they have the answer, but they are mere flippers on the same thalidomide baby, and the truth is that neither side has a clue."

- Jim Goad

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo