Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

64. Re: Far Cry 3 Uplay Workaround Dec 1, 2012, 10:10 Verno

Nope - it was you. I am pretty certain that I am not making up anything, but I have better things to do than sift through your post history. So whatever. And I didn't accuse you of lying per se, but you are a self-admitted contrarian. Don't tell me you deny defending Steam on GOG's forums (where I recognize you from your name and avatar) just because the prevalent attitude there is that it's invasive crap. You do the opposite here because the prevalent attitude is more to the opposite end of the spectrum. Personally I hate shit like that. You're just playing people for the fun of it.

Yeah you're spot on, that was him alright. The exact words were "I wasn't exaggerating or kidding at all. I never have crashing problems, ever." Then he proceeded to blame people who mod their game and who don't know how to handle their computers. The whole thread pretty much called him out on the bullshit at that point and for amusement I linked a thread where he posted about Fallout 3 crashes he was having, proving that hes often so contrarian that he doesn't even agree with himself

Sigh... It's really frustrating when hive minds can't handle hearing individual experience and opinion. All they want is their perspective on the world regurgitated. Everything else must be a lie.

That's some borderline quack stuff dude but ok. It's also really frustrating when someones supposedly original opinions just happen to be opposition bait on nearly every discussion

Anyways he's had his attention fix for awhile so getting back to Far Cry 3, how is it pirates?

This comment was edited on Dec 1, 2012, 10:59.

Playing: Alien Isolation, Legend of Grimrock 2, Super Mario 3D World
Watching: A Good Marriage, The Knick, Gotham

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo