Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: New Steam Greenlight Approvals Nov 30, 2012, 19:04 Mordecai Walfish

Prez wrote on Nov 30, 2012, 18:09:
Dragon's Lair was amazing for it's time to kids like me who saw it for the one simple reason that it allowed a player to determine the outcome of a cartoon. To those of us who were cartoon-obsessed tweens at the time, that was an impossible dream come true.

Agreed. Being able to control a Don Bluth cartoon was amazing and is easily one of my favorite arcade games of all time, and one I spent more quarters on than most.

I was reading the wiki and apparently there was a recent movie project (listed between 2006/2007)in the works that seems to have hit some roadblocks, and is awaiting funding:

According to Don Bluth and Gary Goldman a Dragon's Lair movie has been scripted and is ready to go into production once financing for the project is in place. The film will be in the classic, traditional 2D animation style. Currently, however, the project is in development hell.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo