Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

35. Re: Notch on 0x10c Subscriptions Nov 30, 2012, 13:24 Fion

There are so many space exploration games coming out in the next year +. Between Starbound, Star Citizen, Elite: Dangerous, Limit Theory, 0x10c is the least interesting looking to me. As much fun as I had with Minecraft, if Notch expects me to pay him a monthly fee to essentially program the game for him, he's got another thing coming. Unless I see a pretty dramatic improvement in his next video releases besides some shooter pvp in what looks worse than Quake 1 graphics, I'll not likely pick the game up.

Somewhat off subject, the above games listed all look cool but a few seem a bit overly ambitious. Star Citizen for one seems to be trying to do so many different things that I feel that the end result cant possibly live up their lofty goals. I'd rather see them put out an amazing game with 1/2 of the features than an unfocused, buggy but massive game.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo