Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

23. Re: Far Cry 3 Day Zero Patch Nov 30, 2012, 04:39 Quinn

Yup MSAA is a killer, even the 2x setting, even on my new 16th of November killer rig.

I also think the Depth of Field graphics look weird. I think it doesn't only look blurry but also.. distorted or something.

Other than that... oh man oh man I haven't been so impressed by the first hour of a game since Skyrim. I freaking love the survival/crafting part of the game, and the reward you get from sneaking and capturing outposts without being seen (500xp if alarm went off, 1000xp if spotted, 1500xp if undetected).

What I'm less fond of is what I noticed the last 5 minutes I played before I had to leave. Apparently you can charge up to an enemy and just press [F] and you'll instantly take him down with you machete. I totally exploited that fact -- enemies just couldn't get me down in my charge to them. It makes me wonder if I should restart the game on highest difficulty. However, if that means they spot you quicker too... well, that'd suck.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo