Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

44. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Nov 29, 2012, 16:27 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Nov 29, 2012, 16:08:
"somehow limited pie."

Dude, wait, what? How is it not limited? That you think its infinite proves you have zero economics background.

And how do I recite some liberal playbook? What talking points do I match them on? 0% corporate taxation?

I think you misunderstand what I'm trying to get across, and that is kinda on me for wording it the way I did. The gist is, anyone can be successful regardless if they start rich or not. Sure it's way easier having connections or having means to fall back on out of the gate. But to put forth this argument that poor people need always stay poor and live off the government tit because those mean 1%'ers won't share is flat out bullshit and I'm sick of the class warfare. Instead do something constructive, preach personal responsibility instead.

You continually go to the same liberal talking points all the time, class warfare and how far more important it is to redistribute their wealth rather than not go fucking bankrupt by out of control spending, gay rights/social injustices, and the message that conservatives are just mean and hateful.

As if believing in personal responsibility is this evil fucking thing, or not sharing the notion that people are owed a life out of the womb is so old school and not progressive enough that that too is wrong and evil.

Bottom line I don't want to see the US end up another Greece, and at the rate we're going, it'll be under a decade before we're there.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo