Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 29, 2012, 11:09 Jivaro

My picks: Atlanta, Buffalo, Chicago, Indy, Green Bay, Carolina, New England, Jets, San Francisco, Houston, Denver, Baltimore, Oakland, Cincy, Dallas, Washington

This week has some tough picks. ATL/NO, CLE/OAK, and NYG/WAS are all "coin flip" games. Hopefully I flipped a lucky coin. I feel a little dirty picking the Raiders to win.

Pitt has lost to Baltimore the last 3 times the teams have played by a combined score of 71-37. I admit that sounds worse then it really is thanks to a 35-7 blowout in 2011, but without Big Ben, I don't think the Steelers can put enough points on the board to compete.

There are some truly big disappointments this year, but the Lions, Jets, and the Eagles are my top 3 flops. I didn't think I would be picking any of them the rest of the year so to be picking the Jets this week feels...wrong.

On a semi-related note...please let this be the week my fantasy team gets back on track. I was crushing my division until the last 2 weeks. I still lead in overall fantasy points but now I am behind in the ranking by one game. I have both Schaub and Flacco on my roster and chose to go with Schaub this week. I hope that doesn't backfire on me.

@Creston: My luck can't last..it never does.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo