Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Telepath Tactics Kickstarter Nov 29, 2012, 04:21 peteham

Xil wrote on Nov 28, 2012, 13:57:
I ran across Thorvalla yesterday, that looks like a more promising RPG to me, with Neal Hallford (Betrayal at Krondor) and Guido Henkel (Planescape: Torment and Fallout 2), they asking for a lot which giving the scope of the game sounds realistic.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/g3studios/thorvalla-an-rpg-by-guido-henkel
Looks somewhat interesting, but with 19 days remaining and not even 50k raised of 1 million goal, it doesn't look as if it's going to make it short of a major earth quake. It's an interesting side of Kickstarter, really.. Get off to a slow start and you're screwed, because only the biggest enthusiasts are going to bother chipping in when a project seems unlikely to reach- or exceed its funding goal.

Meanwhile, it seems like GODUS will make it. A more modest goal than the above, but still, it's surprising to me that people are actually backing that one with Peter Molyneux name being attached to the project.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo