Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

19. Re: Diablo III PvP Details Coming Nov 28, 2012, 09:08 Fibrocyte

Armengar wrote on Nov 28, 2012, 08:24:
I think ive been the sole defender of D3 having actually enjoyed playing it. That being said even im bored now. When an expansion comes out i'll probably have a sniff again (or wait for the sale).

I still stand by the fact that ive had a couple of hundred good play hours out of 30 which is damn good doing. Not put any money into the RMAH (or gold farmers). All my builds are budget ones (even made a few guides on the forums).

Still there are other games to play and after picking up KOTOR2 and borderlands 2 in the sale im off D3 for the time being.

Nah, you're not the solo defender. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in D3 up until about 50% through inferno - then it just became absurd. I don't regret the money I spent, either. I got more hours played out of D3 than I have a lot of other games for the same price.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo