Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

7. Re: MechWarrior Online Patch Adds Camo, Bitching Nov 28, 2012, 00:39 The Half Elf

Mordecai Walfish wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 22:55:
The Half Elf wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 22:11:
I just can't get into this. I hate having to start each match trying to get groups setup, no flush system, and honestly 3rd person view (yeah I suck but I'm horrible at keeping the legs/torso in sync to actually function).

Trying to get groups set up? You mean weapons groups or groups of players? The limit is 4 it's not that hard.. just go on the C3 dropship channels and look for players, it's usually a really quick process.. and if you don't find one immediately just sit yourself in one of the channels and play a couple rounds while you're waiting.

Alignment of legs/torso can be easily discovered via the HUD, just takes getting used to.

Learning to control heat levels is the trickiest part, and effective use of override takes practice, but is rewarding after you learn the ropes.

Weapon Groups. If there is a way to do them in the mechlab I haven't figured it out yet, then again I haven't spent much time with MWO.
Also I highly hate the mechlab. Give me the old 2d design instead of clicking on a section of the mech and having it zoom in then fighting to get to the whole mech.

Rather have the Mechwarrior 4 series updated to a newer graphics engine.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo