Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Nov 27, 2012, 22:58 PropheT

The Vita is a great system. The memory cards are definitely overpriced.

It's not a landfill for bad games, though. AC3 Liberation is a good game. P4 is a great game. Ragnarok Odyssey is a good game, if you like PSO or something like it. Gravity Rush is a good game, Hot Shots Golf for Vita is great, Zero Escape is great, Uncharted is good. All of them are comparable to console games rather than handheld games, which is why I think I like the system so much... you don't feel like you're getting the neutered baby brother to everything that comes out on the PS3. Reviews have been overly harsh to everything from the system to the games, though, so for Kotaku to go back and point to system is screwed up kind of looks like trying to prove a prophecy that they helped create.

It needs more games in general, and it's the biggest weakness the system has. It's still the best handheld I've ever owned, and is one I actually like despite not usually being a handheld gamer at all.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo