Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

58. Re: Steam Top 10 Nov 27, 2012, 22:01 Quinn

Sepharo, fun you say that. There are one or more actual studies on the internet that show that console gamers prefer their protagenist to be a criminal or some other asshole. Think God of War, Prototype (2), GTA, Darksiders etc.
On my phone right now and tired as a dead cow so feel free to google the results yourself.

Dades, yes. Darker is wronger as it means further away from light. Tell me I don't need to explain these two absolutes to you, please. When Dishonored's text popped up regarding the choice, I started thinking: So wait a second, these "enemies" are maybe just the victims of some evil corruption or something? Not killing them would be the good/better aka less dark option indeed!
Once I realized that, and then realized all the unique skills I COULD NOT use if I wanted to go with the option I was given.. well, that rubbed me the wrong way.

I laughed in pitty when 10 minutes after that infamous text the text popped up "Jump down and press [Left Mouse Button] to do a lethal takedown from above." I was like... ehm, no, I just chose the lighter path. How to do a non-lethal takedown from above?

But whatever. You dont get it, don't wanna get it, and I stopped caring enough to help you understand my look on it.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo