Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Dishonored DLC Next Month Nov 27, 2012, 18:36 Acleacius

Zyrxil wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 13:40:
You're completely rambling. First you complain that they designed new maps for this DLC instead of using it for story DLC,
Yes, and this seems rambling too you?
then you say it's a quick release ala Horse Armor,
No, I mentioned it was a quick release compared to story based expansion (your having a tough time with this one). The Horse Armor was clearly an example to show a difference in expectations of expansions versus dlc. No way you could have missed the point.
and finally you mention the ending again claiming to have explained things without actually saying anything.
If you don't understand why the ending prevents a lot of variation in story based content then nothing I say will change your rambling perceptions.

If you think challenge maps are quite common, then you most likely were not a gamer pre-Horse Armor. Challenge content would only be considered common in a very short span of gaming history.

See if this is any clearer for you. Yes, I'm disappointed they are releasing maps based on a gimmick of challenges, instead of story based content. The ending had a certain CLOSURE (do you get it, I'm actually spelling it out here for you). It prevents certain story possibilities which could have taken place, in expansions.

Cutter wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 13:49:
This. Just give me a new story to play out thanks. Challenge maps? Bitch Please.
Fixed that for you.
I don't really say bitch. It's not part of my idiom. Cunt, on the other hand...
Lmao

This comment was edited on Nov 27, 2012, 18:42.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo