Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Battlefield 3 Expansion Next Month Nov 27, 2012, 15:45 Verno

ItBurn wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 15:20:
Jackplug wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 15:08:
Farcry 3 has been pre ordered and will be blasting away myself in the jungle, as for BF3 not played that for many a month now and not interested at all cos its been hacked to hell with noone giving a shit to stop or ban them...

Been playing BF3 for several months now. I'm always in the top 3. I still can't say that I've seen a hacker. I've seen some fishy aiming from one guy, but his strategy was mind blowing, and that couldn't be hacked, so I'm not entirely sure if he was aimbotting. One thing's for sure, hacking isn't ruining the game for me.

Hacking is way more subtle these days, go look at a BF3 multihack on Youtube sometime. It can be really difficult to spot people using them as the average cheater doesn't advertise or make it obvious unless hes trolling for ragequitters. Some guy on Reddit awhile ago did a little video where he loaded one up and it was eye opening. To make matters worse EA doesn't really seem to do anything with the cheaters, they handed out some token bans near launch but the rest is just stat resets. The client has an absurd level of control, probably due to some console design aspects and they said they were going to fix up the netcode but AFAIK never did.

Playing: The Last of Us Remastered
Watching: Intruders, Coherence, The Rover

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo