Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

40. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Nov 27, 2012, 12:59 RollinThundr

Beamer wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 12:36:
RollinThundr wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 12:29:
Beamer wrote on Nov 27, 2012, 12:14:
Republicans are the victim, per RollinThundr. They aren't losing ground because they've recently embraced the absolute lunatic fringe of the American Midwest, choosing to make a big deal out of issues like gay marriage and choosing the wrong side on issues that matter to growing minorities, or ignoring the beliefs of new generations by assuming young people don't vote (which becomes problematic when you continue viewing Generation X as "young people,") no, they are losing ground because liberals indoctrinate the youth.

Because it's all liberals faults. Republicans are just victims.
And because the youth never, ever fell more liberal than conservative. Who ever heard of such a thing?!

Oh brother, who called them victims? Says the guy who thinks we can just spend indefinitely and it won't affect anything at all. Or the guy who supports the party that rewards illegals with bennies rather than making them become legal the right way. Remember kids if your for immigration reform you're racist.

Yeah it's when they grow up and learn something about how real life works, that they realize fiscal responsibility is an actual good thing.

Seriously Beamer I'm tired of the song and dance, poor gays, poor illegals yada yada yada. When we're fucking bankrupt in under 10 years because neither party wants to stop spending us into oblivion, gay rights and minorities won't matter a shit.

When did I ever say "indefinitely?" I said spending is less important than distribution of wealth. And it is. We need to be very concerned with how much our citizens are spending, which is the gas that fuels our economy. Burning a deficit isn't really terribly problematic. Again, it isn't good, but it isn't the end of the world.

Also, I've said to you a hundred times stop calling me a Democrat. I do not support that party. More than Republicans? Yeah, but so did the Electoral Congress, overwhelmingly. Also, tell me what is the "legal way," for people in this country to naturalize? I do believe, though, that your grammatical error in discussing immigration is amusing.

Shut up about fiscal responsibility. How could the party that refuses to raise taxes be fiscally responsible? It does not work. Again, you only look at half of an equation. It's absurd! You think that wanting to cut costs means fiscally responsible, yet somehow not wanting to increase income is still fiscally responsible. Wanting to increase income without cutting costs as much is not fiscally responsible.
There is no logic behind this.

I never said anything about immigrants, I said appealing to what a growing percentage of the country finds important. Guess what: that's immigration.

You have ZERO economic understanding. It's frightening. I bet you don't even know what the current rating of US debt is. I bet you don't know how it's changed historically. I'll bet you have no clue what a credit rating actually means.
You keep beating the same drum without ever demonstrating an understanding. Worse, you think someone saying it's the wrong drum to beat, that there are more important ones, means they're directly opposed to it.

Whatever, dude. Warren Buffet wrote a nice piece yesterday essentially saying what I keep saying. You just sit there and feel smarter than him.

As for the victim piece, because you're blaming people other than Republicans for the loss. You're still doing it. You're still blaming gays and immigrants, not that the party doesn't appeal to them and that their voice is actually one that people care about. Republicans lost this not because people are stupid. Those people ARE the US. Always have been. Republicans lost because they're too stupid to understand this. The fault is solely Republicans', not whomever you feel you'd rather point a finger at. Too many of their leaders are looking for blame and not looking in the mirror, which is funny, as they're also the "personal accountability" party.

I blame both parties for bringing us to the cliff, I've said that over and over and over again. Where do you get blame out of anything I said? It's not homosexuals that are spending us into bankruptcy, no one said they were, the illegals do tie into it however, what is so wrong about becoming a US citizen the right way? Why should people who are here illegally be not only allowed to stay but do so on the tax payer's dime? How the hell does that even make sense?

I've said before I'll take Buffet seriously when he starts paying the millions in back taxes he owes or rather his company owes.

I've also told you time and time again I'm not against raising taxes as long as the spending is massively cut. You have to compromise somewhere, Reagan got this, Clinton got this, Obama does not. We've had 4 years of blaming the Republicans for all the world's woes when it's both parties fucking off. It's dishonest. When's the last time you saw Obama take responsibility for one single thing? C'mon man.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo