Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: Into the Black Nov 27, 2012, 01:59 eRe4s3r

Opposite for me, I want to cuddle the murderous monsters. This is why I was not scared in Fear after the Alma reveal and never again in Fear and neither in Ring. On the other hand, the audio ambiance in Dead Space creeped me out and Doom 3 as well, merely by their ambiance, not the gameplay itself.

I can be creeped out by well done Surround sound but just visually? Never. And when it's cute girls? Pshaw.. no chance.

This prank was hilarious imo, you can tell how bad people are at paying attention and actual critical thinking, lights go out in an elevator? No actual physical motion feeling? All these things (if you ever were on an elevator you'd know how vastly different it feels when it's moving or not). There is only 1 possible explanation for this = PRANK

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo