Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

3. Re: Op Ed Nov 26, 2012, 14:03 Darks

Ozmodan wrote on Nov 26, 2012, 13:52:
Only need two lessons for COH, don't associate with NCSoft, they shut games down for the stupidest things. You also have a limited audience with a superhero game.

As to Neverwinter, complete waste of time, number one it is being done by Cryptic, it's idea of UGC is pathetic and you have to pay for it beyond the first few iterations. Secondly it is PW and anyone who has played a PW game knows what I am talking about.

If you are holding out for Neverwinter you are going to be majorly disappointed.

Oh what little faith you have. Seriously have you even seen Neverwinter or played it? I did at E3 and it is a really well done game. The Beta is going to be starting up next month and Iím on it. But you my friend are complete off base in your assumption and opinion about this game.

I know cryptics track record in the past has not been great, but all the reviews of this game have been very positive. I for one canít wait for this game to be out.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo