Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 26, 2012, 12:40 Alamar

What a boring sales weekend...

Not that I'm one to run out and spend a lot when stuff is marked at big %'s off the MSRP (like every other day of the year), but I looked at the big electronics stores, some computer stores, steam, etc... Really not much I cared for...

Perhaps that just means I have all the stuff I want : )

It doesn't... : )

Also... Love the spoiler warning... Too bad articles are always so badly titled... No one was arrested for telling kids the truth... And this quote makes me crack up - "It was pretty despicable that someone, during this time of the year, would tell kids Santa isn't real - which of course we would argue," Despicable!

As someone that has always been pro honestly, and anti hypocrisy, it's hard to lie to my kid, even if 'it's for their own good'... I also don't think it's bad that kids know that it's their parents that are putting in the effort; not some magical being...

-Alamar

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo