Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

12. Re: More Big Picture Details Nov 25, 2012, 20:15 HorrorScope

Yes, Mark of the beast that one is actually pretty clear in that ole Bible. Mark of the beast, you have to have this mark to do commerce, that is a sign of satan.

They have something online about UPC codes that it's in three parts, each part starts with a 6, for yes 6 6 6 aka the mark of the beast is a barcode, people are forced into barcode to do commerce, sign of satan.

I never could figure out how it was three parts starting with 6.

http://rense.com/general20/666.htm

I totally get what this girl is going for and this fits well enough imo to throw the mark of the beast down. People say "children these days", I say, "Good God what we are doing to our kids these days". I'm sorry I didn't have children to be robots and be guilty before being innocent. I no I don't believe my children in the US should have to compete with slave wagers in China. Whoever voted on this shit? Fucking control freak.

If I could really understand how the bars really = 6, yes that could turn me into a full-fledged believer. What are the chances of that number happening like that and how it ties to commerce? I mean that is one in impossible imo.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo