Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

21. Re: Elite: Dangerous Video Diary Nov 25, 2012, 20:09 Creston

I still just can't get over how little of a shit he seems to give about this project. Where is the excitement? Where's the happy babbling over all the shit you want to do to try to get people to give (more) money?

He'll go a fucking week without making an update, then posts something like:

Only a small update today.

As if he's done anything different up to this point.

At least they're actually working on stuff, so it's not just a straight "Grab the cash and run", but I still have zero confidence that they'll get much of anything done. A 200 man company can't run on 1.2 million for the time it'd take to make this game, and looking at their cashflow they seem to be about two months away from going bunk. I think this is just there to help them float along for a few more months until they can (hopefully for them) get another publisher to give them money for a game.

As for the video, eh. This is now the second video he's shown with an utterly generic asteroid field in it. Asteroids aren't THAT exciting, David...

Creston

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo