Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

89. Re: Op Ed Nov 25, 2012, 18:33 Axis

Flatline wrote on Nov 25, 2012, 18:17:
Axis wrote on Nov 25, 2012, 18:12:
What argument did I ignore? I hit it spot the fuck on.

You: Rich people pay 4x the income tax middle class to. That's not a fair share.

Me: Rich people make anywhere from 5-10,000 times what the middle class make. Paying 4 times more isn't even close to paying their fair share.

You: Go fucking earn more asshole.

How's the weather that far up bullshit mountain dude?

So tell me, what's fair, who decides, and who does it go to?

You think the GOVT should?
What about when Conservatives are back in power? Want them to decide?

How about this -- Who fucking cares how much people make? Go make your living and keep your envy out. Want more, go get it.

And flat I never called you an asshole, but you did give me a 'fuck you'.

If you truly work for yourself, you of all people should have the opposite view - a responsible one. I work for myself, and I cannot imagine a life where I'm envious of anyone else. I have all I need after many years of busting my ass out of nothing. I got it all on my own and continue to get it on my own. I served in the Armed forces, lived in poor countries, had some serious hardships. But I also have perspective of what is necessary in life, and most liberals don't.

So all this kiddy "boo hoo hoo life is unfair" bullshit just doesn't fly, that's the stuff of inexperience in life.

Yours truly,

Axis

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo