Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

8. Re: Elite: Dangerous Video Diary Nov 25, 2012, 15:34 Aero

Between the two (this and Star Citizen), I'm more interested in Elite. It seems likely that they will both fall short of their potential and promise, but (probably) the worst case scenario for Elite is a straight remake of the originals with updated graphics, and that would still be awesome. Star Citizen seems like it could end up being something really cool for what it is, but what it is just isn't something I'm all that interested.

That said, I'm happy to support them both within reason. With some luck, a couple years from now I'll have gone from pining for a good space sim and seriously doubting the genre will ever seriously return, to being spoiled for choice.

X-Rebirth looks potentially interesting too, of course (though the X games haven't appealed much to me for a while otherwise).

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo