Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

27. Re: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Preloads Nov 23, 2012, 16:56 Draugr

JohnBirshire wrote on Nov 23, 2012, 16:04:
Sorry Draugr, but I simply said the same thing that almost everybody else here has reiterated, yet you keep arguing with me about it while calling me wrong. You're entitled to your opinion however. Would be nice if you kept to it without insulting everyone elses however, but I guess that comes with time.

Actually, you and WaltC the only one who has mentioned this so if you and that guy are almost everybody, then sure. WaltC also is discussing Easy TuTu, which is a different thing entirely (since it mods the two games together, among other things.)

It just seems like to me you were discounting what is being brought to the table with this, without really looking into it, (You seemed to imply a widescreen mod is all it would take to replicate this effort.) On top of dismissing the fact that this will introduce the game to plenty who don't have the drive of nostalgia to bring things up to date.

As Kastagir has pointed out, People like us who don't mind polishing off an old game and putting some time into modding really aren't who this is geared towards. To me this has always seemed like an effort geared towards tablets, and they brought the chances to PC because, Why not?

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo