Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

14. Re: Black Ops II Patch Increases FOV Nov 22, 2012, 18:35 JohnBirshire

inveigle88 wrote on Nov 22, 2012, 16:47:
Too bad this game sucks, IMHO. This is the worst gaming purchase I have made in some time.

Blah blah blah, tired of hearing this crap. I've been a gamer my entire life, and my favorite games include PC classics such as Wasteland, Tie Fighter, Darklands, Ultima Series, Arena: Elder Scrolls, Privateer, Syndicate, Civilization, and Master of Orion. I've played more games over the last 30 years than 99.9% of gamers. I'm not 13, I don't "talk shit" in voice chat or teabag people I kill, etc. All you haters can stereotype people who play this game to your hearts content, but I love it, have been playing the hell out of it since day one, and count it as one of my favorite games of this year. No regrets with the purchase whatsoever.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo