Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

47. Re: More Big Picture Details Nov 22, 2012, 13:52 wtf_man

Bhruic wrote on Nov 22, 2012, 13:29:
It's a criteria that hasn't been applied to previous Kickstarter projects - even with people/companies that could afford to self-fund.

I agree that the same reaction should be applied to any project leader (or company) that can afford the kickstarter goal himself / herself / themselves. Molyneux should not be singled out.

I think things would go smoother if the Project Leader (or company) that has his / her / their own means, would state that they would "match the kickstarter funding" for the team. That way they don't look like wealthy leeches, and would probably get to their goal easier. It shows a finite budget set for the scope of the project, and shows that the leader(s) has enough faith to risk his / her / their own funds.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo