Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

49. Re: PlanetSide 2 Launches Nov 22, 2012, 05:19 InBlack

Beamer wrote on Nov 21, 2012, 09:55:
InBlack wrote on Nov 21, 2012, 03:20:
Definitely a hard game to get into, not for the "ME ME ME ME!" generation. Very steep learning curve. If you were born after 1990 then this game is probably not for you....

You really think the average CoD player is under 22?

Some people can be seriously demented in their own superiority complex. I guess you get that in every hobby. Somewhere out there some guy thinks he's special because he thinks his decision to collect only stamps from Burma makes him more intellectual.

Erm what? Where did I mention CoD in my post regarding PS2? This has nothing to do with intellectual capacity. It does however have everything to do with attention spans. In my line of work (sales) I deal personally with a lot of teenagers and young adults and even though generalizing is often an excercise in stupdity I based my remarks on personal experience. There are always exceptions but trust me most young adults I have dealings with professionaly have the attention spans of gnats...

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo