Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

9. Re: Mirror's Edge 2 in Development Nov 21, 2012, 12:29 Zyrxil

Creston wrote on Nov 21, 2012, 11:19:

Too bad all the cheating cocksuckers of the world feel the need to have their piss-ant dipshit names at the top of a leaderboard even though a braindead fucking monkey can see that they cheated to get it.
Hey, I legitimately made global top 50 times on around 5 of the maps. Obviously, I am an unstoppable keyboard parkour god!

Really though, they did delete those fake times for a while. I imagine the support petered out as the playerbase did. If when ME2 comes, Origin is still a thing, I imagine it'll be integrated somehow like BF3 leaderboards are. In that case, the very least EA can do is Origin-wide leaderboard account bans, so any hacked time bans the account from showing up on any leaderboard in any EA game.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo