Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

6. Re: Nuketown 2025 Black Ops II Map Returns Nov 20, 2012, 13:56 Brumbek

Slick wrote on Nov 20, 2012, 11:51:
and all of this cause CoD fans are so rabid to get XP on this invisible treadmill. they take away the basic ability to actually select the gun i want to use, which i have already unlocked, during the match. they take this ability away and then dangle it like candy at the end of a long stick above the players head: "well you want up to 10 custom slots? you just have to grind level 1-60 over and over and over and over 10 times, not too much to ask right? just make sure you sink absolutely all of your time into it because there will be another half assed sequel to buy next november so you can just repeat the process all over again"
You make a point. Although Black Ops does have the "League" mode where you instantly get everything unlocked which is quite a nice change. On PC there's very few League players, but it is nice to be able to just play the game and not worry about unlocks and challenges.

And the pick 10 class system is a great creative way to make classes. But obviously CoD is still CoD, which isn't a bad thing IMO.

But I agree about Nuketown. I hated that map in BLOPS1.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo