Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

36. Re: Op Ed Nov 20, 2012, 10:53 InBlack

You guys are completely missing the point arguing about subjective shit, when there are completely rational OBJECTIVE reasons why COD sucks MAJOR BALLZ!!!!

1st and foremost: RAMPANT CHEATING, Its utterly, utterly horrible and unnaceptable in any competitive multiplayer game especially one that is supposed to be the current "IN" game of the moment...

2nd (very connected to the first point): VERY LITTLE TO NO POST RELEASE SUPPORT. One of the main reasons why there is so much cheating going on, the devs dont give a fuck, they already have your money, and the community being disconnected and wiped every 6-10 months cant do shit about it...

3rd (very connected to the second and first points) NO COMMUNITY to stand for the players interest. Since these sonsofbitches release these 'itterations' every few months up to a year there is very little time for a community to build up adequately for said game. About the time people get organized and very vocal about the problems in said game BAM they release another one and the whole process is restarted....

I have a few other points but just those three are I think enough to prove my point that the Call of Duty franchise is the McDonalds of games, people are fucking addicted to it and cant help themselves even though they know they are fed shit....

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo