Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

67. Re: Star Citizen Kickstarter Reaches for the Stars Nov 20, 2012, 10:10 Bhruic

Darks wrote on Nov 19, 2012, 15:38:
I know for a fact that he is not some gold digging person who is looking for a quick buck to try and rip off people. He nearly created the Space Sims genre and this game is a lifelong dream for him and he will deliver. Itís easy to knock someone when you have little insight into their lives, but CR will make this game and deliver it as promised.

I don't think anyone considers CR to be gold digging. But knowing him or not, there's no way you can say he "will" deliver. Well, unless you've got a time machine. I'm sure he'll try to deliver. But what he's promised is extremely ambitious. No matter if it's a "lifelong dream" or not, there's no way to be sure the project will ship in the state he's claimed it will.

Personally, I hope it does. I'd love to see a new game in the genre. But for me, until it's finished and some (real) reviews come out, I'm going to be taking a "wait and see" approach.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo