Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

17. Re: Star Citizen's Record Funding Drive Ends Nov 20, 2012, 05:00 InBlack

Im still leaning towards Cutter's camp...

The pre-alpha gameplay videos and the sheer number of backers have convinced me this game will see the light of day, although not anytime soon but, and dont get me wrong here I really wish for this game to succeed in all the best possible ways, I remain unconvinced that it will ever live up to the hype that Roberts generated in this campaign.

Its too much of everything. Is it an MMO? Yes. Is it a Single Player Game? Yes. Does it feature Newtonian physics? Does it have fully moddeled cockpits Yes. Will it have a third person view and mouse and keyboard support? Yes. What about joysick support? Duh, yes... YES YES. etc. etc. etc. How can it have all these things and more? How I ask? I have no idea, and I hope that I eat my own fucking words but Im going with Cutter on this one...

I have a nifty blue line!

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo