Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

11. Re: Op Ed Nov 19, 2012, 15:24 Quboid

I'm generally baffled by Bluesnewsers attitude to CoD. Don't like it? Neither do I. Know what I do? I don't buy it. Then again, I buy FIFA each year despite minimal changes each year. Updated squads (rosters), a few gameplay tweaks, a game mode or two added and one or two taken away.

Yet I still get value for money. I've already played FIFA13 (out for a couple of months) more than I'll play pretty much any other game in a 12 month period. The only game that I've played a similar amount is Fallout New Vegas and now that I've completed my 2nd play-through, I won't touch it again for at least a year. But I will continue to play FIFA13 regularly for another 10 months, until I inevitably buy FIFA14.

I can see CoD would be the same for those who play multiplayer. More so, as the multiplayer community for older versions probably dies down and their friends move on.

I've really grown to hate the snobbery on here. People like CoD and they aren't (necessarily) idiots for doing so. It seems ironic that people on here lambast people for being pressured into thinking they like CoD. No, they actually like CoD and if they stopped playing because of your wonderful opinion, then they'd be guilty of what you think they are doing now.

- Quboid

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo