Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Report this Comment
Use this form to report the selected comment to the moderators. Reporting should generally be used only if the comment breaks forum rules.

34. Re: etc. Nov 19, 2012, 13:41 RollinThundr

Dades wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 20:06:
Sepharo wrote on Nov 17, 2012, 18:15:
No it just means that they don't vote like a single mindless mass.

This.

When you're talking about the blame game, all I've heard for the past 4 years is how the entire global economy melt down is all Bush's fault and the last 2 years how it's all congress' fault. I have not once seen a single democrat take any ounce of responsibility. And that is flat out dishonest. You have a democratic president and senate who have yet to manage to pass a budget for the past 4 years and all I hear from your side is that it's the GOP or Bush's fault.

It is congresses fault, its literally their job to pass a budget. Talking about democrats as if they are other people isn't going to get you anywhere either. I'm sure many democrats will take responsibility for their role but will you? The election is over, it's time to start getting the country back on track. Going to sit around and bitch or help get things going? It starts with everyone, you talking to your rep and it keeps going up.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

When one of your budget proposals get's shot down 414-0, I think it's the proposal that's the problem not congress. If he had any economical sense, and he's clearly proven over the last 4 years he doesn't, he could propose a budget that would get enough votes to pass.

Subject

Optional
Login Email   Password Remember Me
If you don't already have a Blue's News user account, you can sign up here.
Forgotten your password? Click here.

footer

Blue's News logo